WHO ARE WE?
Aristide Aboudi Ottou, Managing Editor
Patricia Ngo Ngouem
With the contribution of Idriss Linge (Ecofin Agency) and Sylvain Andzongo (Business in Cameroon).
StopBlaBlaCam.com is published by Stratline. Over the past 13 years, the latter has been collaborating with Cameroonian authorities, helping them develop their information and communication strategy.
Stratline trusted the conception and daily management of StopBlaBlaCam.com to Mediamania, under a mandate that strictly complies with the editorial charter below. Mediamania publishes Ecofin Agency, and other African media such as Business in Cameroon, Togo First, and Niamey et les 2 Jours.
1. We wish for Cameroon’s development and our work aligns with a culture of dialogue and constructive debate.
2. We treat Cameroon’s political officials with the same ability and engagement with which we treat officials from developed countries or international organizations. No more, no less.
3. We respect all Cameroonian democratic institutions recognized by the international community.
4. All citizens, firms, political parties and civil society organizations can freely share their opinions, as long as they are respectful and dialogue-oriented.
5. We wish to present, in the most instructional and objective manner, the various security, health, social, environmental, and economic challenges that the country faces.
6. We handle all criminal, corruption and bad governance cases without complacency or bias. We also have no intent to stir conflicts or amalgams through our work.
7. We are fighting for an Africa that is united, independent, solitary and open to the world.