Rumeurs, idées reçues, clichés, superstitions, légende : qui dit vrai ? qui dit faux ?
The Regional Council of the South earmarks 40% of the annual budget to its operations

The Regional Council of the South earmarks 40% of the annual budget to its operations

Paru le jeudi, 10 juin 2021 10:21

The Regional Council of the South adopted today in Ebolowa, a budget of more than CFA3 billion for 2021; 40% of this amount, the Council says, will go for its operations while the remaining 60% will be dedicated to investment.

"We have to settle down. We need to get to work and put in place or develop a multi-year program so that from the year 2022 we can finally implement structuring projects able to fundamentally transform the economic, social, and cultural development of our people," said Emmanuel Mve Elemva, President of the Regional Council of the South. Let's recall that all of Cameroon’s Regional Councils have been holding, for a few days, their first session of the year to examine and adopt their 2021 budget.

According to the 2010 population census, the Southern Region has a population of nearly 700,000 inhabitants spread over 47,000 km2. The region has four departments: Mvila, Dja-et-Lobo, Ocean, and Ntem Valley.

L.A. 

● Fact Cheking




● E-SCAMS


 

Send us your rumour to be verified by our journalists

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.