Rumeurs, idées reçues, clichés, superstitions, légende : qui dit vrai ? qui dit faux ?
Bafoussam: Hysacam wins CFA10bn waste collection contract

Bafoussam: Hysacam wins CFA10bn waste collection contract

Paru le vendredi, 03 juin 2022 16:32

The Urban Community of Bafoussam (CUB) and the Hygiene and Health Company of Cameroon (Hysacam) have just renewed their partnership for the cleanliness of the city.

"We did sign yesterday (June 1, ed) the contract for the collection, transport, and treatment of waste, sweeping of streets and other public places with Hysacam,” confirmed Roger Tafam, mayor of the city. This contract, he said, is worth CFA10 billion and will last for 5 years; 85% of the money will be provided by the government and the remaining 15% by CUB.

In October 2021, Hysacam had renewed its fleet of vehicles in the city of Bafoussam, with about twenty new trucks for the collection of household waste. In December, the company launched a cleanliness campaign in the run-up to the African Cup of Nations. "Hysacam is our historical partner, our traditional partner," said Mayor Roger Tafam.


● Fact Cheking



Please publish modules in offcanvas position.